Declined Im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mah Siv Kunt

Jun 4, 2018
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198433185982/

Im not sure, im not exactly here to ask to be back, but im here to ask exactly why I was banned, i have a slight idea, but im not sure if I am correct, all i did was defend myself and i got banned. Sure, i was using .5 height, but how was i supposed to go to normal when the "/vipmenu" thing is so long to type when going against a spy.

I know, it may have been against the rules to kill in at .5, but i mean self defense is a thing, Im just wondering if they want tryhards and people that just ruin others fun and make people leave their servers for good on their servers. Im sure that if I ran a server I would make there be a friendly option that DOESN'T require VIP to use. Im not looking to get back to their, I learned my lessons, but ive been on wonderland for my entire time on TF2, so I would appreciate it. But im just wondering why these admins want people that make the servers not fun on the server and no people to defend themselves. I really like the servers, but if they only want tryhards, then I don't want back because thats not the way to run a server.

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
I‘m not planning to write an essay here so I‘ll make it short.
a friendly option that DOESN'T require VIP to use.
This plugin is easily exploitable and therefore isn‘t run on our servers.
only want tryhards,
If that is your impression, so be it. However we will not punish people for simply playing the game the way it‘s suposed to be played.
it may have been against the rules to kill in at .5
It clearly is against the rules. As a VIP you are expected to be aware of our VIP guidelines, which you seemingly weren‘t. Not only did you repeatedly attack a player while being resized to 0.5, but you also used your jetpack to your advantage so that you could reach him quickly and attack him while still being airborne. You have not made an effort to get back to normal size, in fact you kept hiding underneith the lane (which is only possible when resized) and did the exact same thing everytime you were attacked.
i mean self defense is a thing
I‘m sorry but this is not how it goes. Attacking others while being resized gives you an unfair advantage and is therefore not permitted under any circumstances. This may sound harsh but this is not real life.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.