Accepted I'm perma banned for not even raiding wonderland.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2019
1. https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Rainimator&Submit=Search 2.The reason I was banned was because i join this group called pan gang and they never told me that they raided your server and i was banned from your server when you found out i joined their group. I never knew they raided your server and i am deeply sorry for that. I promise you i will never do it again and im truly sorry. I really hope you can forgive me for the mistake i made. 3.I believe you should unban me because it was all a big mistake and i truly regret it. I miss playing on your server. Before all this happened, I was a loyal member of the server and i followed all the rules and I destroyed that reputation by one mistake. I would love a second chance to fix my reputation and prove myself to you. I dont like to beg but this is a situation that i really feel like i need to because i love this server.
Post automatically merged:

Please don't deciline it I tried my hardest ;c

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Sorry thought it posted. I've decided after considering everything to unban you. However, this is your one and only warning to never join a group like this again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.