Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Miguel

Apr 12, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Aim on scout

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Yes I admit that I was a cheater completely and I take full responsibility. But the key word was because it was a long time ago 2-3 years ago I was dumb and I had a weak pc I did not think of anything better than downloading cheats but now I realize that everything I did is too dumb. Guys on you hold all the good servers in tf with good moderation and so on and the other servers can not provide those feelings that your believe me if I really evil cheater I would have created a new account and went to cheat further but I was just stupid then. I am absolutely clean I have no VAC, I have 100+ hats and 400 hours in the game and many more and many reasons to "trust" me, so I ask you to take pity on my stupid 11 year old brain and let me play on your cool servers.

(I'm sorry that it's written so crookedly, absolutely everything is translated through a Google translator)

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
What is your message when joining a wonderland server, since I cannot find a blocked steamid or a active registered ban to this account correct?

Lucky Miguel

Apr 12, 2024
What is your message when joining a wonderland server, since I cannot find a blocked steamid or a active registered ban to this account correct?
wonder:1713134016058

blackwonder:1713134042190

my steam id:76561198940486273
info in bans site: 1713134112435

Status
Not open for further replies.