★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079516404/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
staff disrespect/harrasment, player disrespect

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

Im not gonna lie i did disrespect and was being quite toxic. I can clearly understand why i was banned. I do understand that this is not permited i would try to defend my self but i was clearly in the wrong. I know that this isnt a valid reason why i should have not been banned but i would like for you to know i do have anger issues and whenver somthing does anger me like someone who freekills me i can get very pissed i dont know why i cant control myself but i swear im trying my best to take control of it. I have no reason why i should be unbanend but i really love this server i have only been a user for around 3 months now and donated 2 months now i would really miss it if i were banned forever i have friends on this server my best friends ive ever met on tf2. I was also messing with admins like when i was "hitting on one" which was more like annoying i have no clear reason in my head why i ever thought of doing this. I am sorry to the admin/admins i did this to. I just want you to know that this is the only server i have played on in the past 2 months because its where all the people i hang out with play on i love this server dearly and i would be so sorrowed if i were to be kept permantly banned. I hope you change your mind im sorry. I have learned what i have done i feel like this break has been enough for me to see the mistakes i have made on this server enough to change my behavior and arguing. Please give me one more chance

Status
Not open for further replies.