Declined I'm Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAoW Hunter

Mar 30, 2018
1. Steam Profile

2. Hacking

3. So please hear me out. Yes I did cheat, but the funny thing is, I was on the server with a bunch of friends and we were just killing each other and really didn't target anyone else, BUT I DID CHEAT I broke the rules and I can understand why I got banned for it. So thats why I decided to wait, and just take a break, get to better myself as a person so that I wouldn't do anything of the sort ever again, but I am saying YES I DID CHEAT and I BROKE THE RULES. I promise to the bottom of my heart, this will never ever happen again, and to show you my support, ill donate $20 to the server.

I promise nothing like this will ever happen again.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Just to clarify that we do not condone or tolerate cheating on our servers even if you were using it on your friends. Also, we do not tolerate people trying to avoid their bans as well on alt accounts or on their mains.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199066412004
This is the account you used for cheating and it seems to be a throwaway account as well when checking. I would also like to note that we do not accept people trying to bribe the admins or owner to be unbanned.
Bribery

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.