Declined I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:510448183

I got recently banned from Wonderland for "advertising communities".
After playing some time, I decided to change server and pasted an IP address to chat so my friends could join that server too. I didn't know it's against the rules and I didn't mean to advertise this server. Now I know advertising other communities is not allowed in any way, and I'm really sorry for breaking any rules. I will make sure this won't happen again and I hope I can get unbanned.

Last edited:

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hello. I am the admin who banned you at the time. I am not the one who will handle your appeal. When you were banned, you were playing with someone I am assuming to be your friend, who used cheats. You have posted a direct IP to connect to a server which is not related to us to 'troll' in other servers alongside your friend (according to the context), which sadly, is indeed against the rules.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
May I ask what is your relation with this account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199154907868 ?
Thank you for your answers. That server's players are my friends, so it was just a bad joke and I'm really sorry for it. That account is my friends account, he wanted to test something so we joined a empty server. We started talking and soon after got banned, only after that I knew he was using hacks

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Thank you for your answers. That server's players are my friends, so it was just a bad joke and I'm really sorry for it. That account is my friends account, he wanted to test something so we joined a empty server. We started talking and soon after got banned, only after that I knew he was using hacks
Alright thank you for answering, first of all. I appreciate you understanding that you shouldnt have sent the ip in chat however, the account I had shared with you was connected to your ip so It's very odd that you say it is your friend, As well you had been talking about cheating ealier in your logs. Your "friend" has only 1 log saying sorry.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.