Declined I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
uhuh#6058

2.) What happened?
So, basically I ghosted someone that was delaying and was not actively rebelling with staff around. And at the time I didn't know there was staff around while ghosting, cause he told me you cannot ghost with staff around and then after that, I told him as a joke that "ACHT IS BIG GEY" and after that, I gifted 1k as a sorry for saying that insult.

3.) Why should we unban you?
Cause, I've read the rules again and have corrected myself from the mistakes I have done a while ago. I promise I will follow the rules and be mature from now on with an open and right mind. I meant the insult as a joke but I guess not everyone likes insult jokes. I am very sorry to the staff that I was immature with and will never do that again.

Thank you for reading my ban application. Have a wholesome and beautiful day or night!
Kind regards -lol
Post automatically merged:

1.) Discord username with discriminator:
My discord: uhuh#6058: The discriminator's IGN in jailbreak: Acht.

2.) What happened?
So, basically I ghosted someone that was delaying and was not actively rebelling with staff around. And at the time I didn't know there was staff around while ghosting, cause he told me you cannot ghost with staff around and then after that, I told him as a joke that "ACHT IS BIG GEY" and after that, I gifted 1k as a sorry for saying that insult.

3.) Why should we unban you?
Cause, I've read the rules again and have corrected myself from the mistakes I have done a while ago. I promise I will follow the rules and be mature from now on with an open and right mind. I meant the insult as a joke but I guess not everyone likes insult jokes. I am very sorry to the staff that I was immature with and will never do that again.

Thank you for reading my ban application. Have a wholesome and beautiful day or night!
Kind regards -lol

Status
Not open for further replies.