Not open for further replies.

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Reinhard+van+Astrea&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
The specific reason for my ban is "Hax". Quite frankly I was just having a chill midnight gaming session.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Allow me to say that this is not the first time this has happened. Not even the second - not even at Wonderland alone. But the thing is that I am simply not cheating. I do very much appreciate Xanerino for being a great guy and letting me see the demos that were taken, and thanks to that I have quite a clear picture of what it was that happened that got me banned. Having looked through all of the demos myself I can't say there's anything I did that looks all that suspicious except for the very last part of the third demo. The previous two demos only really consist of me trying to track down spies by footsteps and voice lines, can't call that very strange. I'd had spies hounding me the entire session after all.

So, as I said; what I believe to be the real and main reason for the ban is a shot I hit on a spy in the very end of the last demo. The demo makes it look like I kind of randomly just turn around and headshot him with no prior knowledge to his whereabouts. The demo lag plays some real tricks here, because that's not what happened. I turned the moment I heard a spy decloak sound, and I obviously didn't look at my crosshair as I do so, I looked at the side of the screen to see where the spy was. What the demo doesn't really count with is the hz and fps I actually had at that time. It was more than enough to get a good look at the spy right before he went back into full cloak and I lost him. I did not actually aim for where the spy may have been, I was aiming at where I saw the spy being before he cloaked, hoping he wasn't fast enough to move. And yes, I realize this could've gone under 2.), but I think this looks better. Don't judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.