I'mma Luigi, Number One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Mr. L! I'm "new" to Wonderland.tf (actually, I'm new to the forums) and I reckon a proper introduction is in place.

I'm from the Netherlands, I'm 17 years old and I answer to the following names: Luigi, Jason, Brandon (prefer it if you don't use that name, but I still answer to it), Face, L.

As you can see, my ability to speak and type English is quite well, considering my native language isn't even close to English. If you are nice to me, I will likely be nice to you. If I have a bad day, don't come to me. Surely, if I ever were to be a staff member, even on bad days I will help you and take care of those who break the rules, but I would prefer not to have small...chat. Small chat cause we aren't truly talking, hah! I think respect is deserved but it doesn't mean I will disrespect you when we first meet. I will always be polite, and if you got my respect, be sure not to screw it up. Respect is hard to earn but not hard to lose.

Now then, you might be wondering "Luigi, how in the heck did you find Wonderland and why are you so happy to be in this community?". Well nice person that is reading this introduction cause they have nothing better to do *cough*, I found Wonderland.tf probably by the majority of this group: invited by somebody we have NEVER spoken to before in our lives and is now a banned person on our friendlist cause right after being invited, he spammed us with links to untrustable sites that had the name "freetf2hatsandmore" in the link. (How could I know it was a giveaway group, H A R O L D?!). Anyways. I'm glad I joined it and didn't click it away like I do with some groups, cause I got a good friend who happens to be a staff member, called Eight/Knight. Hai Knight, you dip!

Due to my love for games, I obviously play other games than TF2. I enjoy Gmod, everything on the Nintendo (don't even dare to say Contra, I actually hate it for how hard it is to play. One hit without a power-up and you're dead.) and Overwatch. I play other games from time to time but nothing too specific. I also USE Source Filmmaker for posters.

You can find me on WL's Jailbreak servers more than anything. Ofcourse, deathrun and VSH is fun!

Thanks for reading and cya'll later!

Reactions: Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.