Need Evidence Impersonating Other Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198449287031
Player name: Tim Allen is thicc as fuck (Currently atm)
Date of incident: 10/6/2018
Server name / IP: 162.252.175.166:27016 at first I think.
Proof of evidence in form of:

Reportingfofruduty
Reportfofudity2

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

I'm not sure what his purpose was to do, but I met him in a Jailbreak server, and I starting to notice him changing his name to other user's name like i've seen him changed to "Volar Vie" and then "ep1c_g@m3r!" until then it had a "(1)" as well next to his new nicknames, but since then I have left the server and I haven't seen much of this guy. Later in the mid-night I decided to re-visit his profile, and when I looked into his name history, I noticed that he has so far impersonated "Luv" and "Holly" aswell.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The stance on player impersonation is that it is disallowed if the user being impersonated is clearly not in on any joke and has asked the impersonator to stop. With that in mind, here's what I can gather from the report:

While he has copied these users' names at times, no malicious intent/behavior with this impersonation can be proven. In fact, the only (possible) impersonation I was able to find that could've been malicious was this:
B0sbz1y.png

Which I don't really want to base an entire server ban on, especially since I can't find anything from Kai telling Tim to stop or otherwise being bothered by this 3 minute name change. Therefore, I will not be taking action and instead mark this report as needing evidence. Nonetheless, thanks for the report, and if you catch this user harassing other players such as through impersonation, I will definitely look into it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.