Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
All jokes aside, I am about to turn 40 next year (jesus) and it's getting embarassing to be playing TF2 being around people 30 years younger than me, sure I can lie about my age to others (commonly 27 - 29) but I still feel weird speaking as a 40 year old to 13 - 20 year olds, lol.
I've been very inactive recently because of this, I cannot go on TF2 without feeling sick thinking about it.
I MAY give my account away to a friend, if they come here (most likely not) they will know about the stuff.
But I say it's a 50 - 50
I'll give this a good goodbye, endless good memories here, I have no idea for how long i've been on this server, but it has been a hell of a honor to meet all of you!

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
alright, if thats what gonna make u happy then its okay, but remember, no matter what, if you are having fun, dont use the oppinions of others to think of it, just do what you like. If you really think leaving will make you happy, then go ahead, but remember we will always miss u :)
Thanks man, but it's not the opinions of others that is making me feel sick, it's personal issues. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.