• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Inprovements on Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
Hello Everyone,
Chocolate Spy Here,
As I know i have experience On Jailbreak server :
94.130.49.180:27016
But,Nothing new was added expect for Sound Improvements Lets go To Different Teams In General

Red

1.)For Spies , Warden Backstab Protection Must Go
2.)Increase The Time Or Remove The Time Where The LR just Closes
3.)Add More Fun LR's
4.)Sniper's/Scout's Need to get there Milk Or Jarate When they enter Armory (Actually Update The Map)
5.)Fix The Late Spawning

Blue

1.)Remove The Razorback
2.)Give The Blues Less Ammo
3.)Give Scout's Additional Speed Boost
4.)Fix The Late Spawning

Misc
1.)Add A Little More Time At DR Time
2.)Daily Mic Check
3.)Warden Is Killed Sound Should Be Back
4.)Fix The Bug Involving "The Purge" Where For A Split Second We Are Like Riding The Bumper Kart
5.)Add Bumper Kart Day
6.)Halloween Spells For Blus (Limited)
7.)Updated Localization Files

<3 All you
Regards
Chocolate Spy

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So firstly I'm going to say -1. To a majority, I'll be talking about each subject individually and we'll see how it goes.

1.)For Spies , Warden Backstab Protection Must Go. -1. Why for any reason would a spy rush warden, I rebel a lot as spy and My targets are the heavies and the medics. Never once would you rush warden as spy.

2.)Increase The Time Or Remove The Time Where The LR just Closes. Uhhhhhhh sure I don't see why not. +1.

3.)Add More Fun LR's. Being worked on. Give it a moment

4.)Sniper's/Scout's Need to get there Milk Or Jarate When they enter Armory (Actually Update The Map) If you mean reds, ehhhh. Sometimes they spawn with them which starts complications. I dont know any way to do this so -1. If there is a way then +1.

5.)Fix The Late Spawning. Done.

Now lets look at the blue suggestions.

1.)Remove The Razorback.
Already gave my explanation, if you mean item in game. That's still a no.

2.)Give The Blues Less Ammo. Blues do not need a nerf.

3.)Give Scout's Additional Speed Boost. ehh, not really needed. -1.

4.)Fix The Late Spawning. Done.

Misc time.

1.)Add A Little More Time At DR Time.
Not sure how it would be done but, im on a neutral for this one.

Daily Mic Check. Staff existing and doing mic checks is fine. I'm also going to say this. You Don't Need A Mic To Be On BLU.

3.)Warden Is Killed Sound Should Be Back. The box is already enough. -1.

4.)Fix The Bug Involving "The Purge" Where For A Split Second We Are Like Riding The Bumper Kart. Doesn't really do much. Might be a visual bug and could be intended. No real problems.

5.)Add Bumper Kart Day. What would this do. I'm leaning on a -1. Could switch if you explain.

6.)Halloween Spells For Blus (Limited). Could be fun to use, however will need nerfs.

7.)Updated Localization Files. Done. To my knowledge.

Overall, mostly -1. sorry mate.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Kris has already made a lot of points that convince me to put down a -1 as a majority.

Most of these ideas are clever but will most likely not fit in the Jailbreak ruleset. Either a lot of these will be unbalanced or not a problem anymore (as kris stated for Localization files and more Lrs. Those are being handled.)
As for things such as projectiles for reds and no backstab protection for warden? No, that will make the game way too unfair. I know from personal experience.

The one thing I will be fine seeing put in is extra time for dr/lr when given

D

Deleted member 8006

This is the only thing I will give a +1 on and should be added to all servers for jailbreak, as it's annoying when it disappears.

Everything else I would give a
-1 and here's why:

If wardens didn't have backstab protection, rounds would end way too quickly.
New LR's are already being added.
Snipers/Scouts don't start with milk/jarate. I've never seen that before.
Late spawning is currently being fixed.
The razorback has it's pros and cons and it wouldn't make sense to just remove a weapon/item that is part of TF2.
BLU's don't need a nerf for ammo, it's balanced already by having a 2/1 system (2 REDS for each BLU there is).
The scout is already fast and doesn't need to be made faster. Doing so would be OP.
If you add more time for someone's DR, it's going to add an unnecessary delay to the round. The roughly 1 1/2 minute time is already good enough.
Just ask staff in Discord if you need a mic check, as they are the only ones who can do them in the first place.
It already says warden has been killed, good enough.
I've not seen that bug with the bumper karts for purge. Even if it does, you said it was for a split second, so it wouldn't be a big problem.
If you want bumper karts, just go on a map with one and do Mario kart. I wouldn't see the need with adding it as a day.
Spells are OP. Don't add them to either side.

Localization files are updated too much by Valve lol.

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
Kris has already made a lot of points that convince me to put down a -1 as a majority.
Most of these ideas are clever but will most likely not fit in the Jailbreak ruleset. Either a lot of these will be unbalanced or not a problem anymore (as kris stated for Localization files and more Lrs. Those are being handled.) As for things such as projectiles for reds and no backstab protection for warden? No, that will make the game way too unfair. I know from personal experience.
IDK know about Kris posting this but I wanted to make a test post about you guys
You cant -1 it for someone's work :/

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
If they removed it, rounds would end so quickly. The moment the warden got close to REDS (To check cells, etc.), they would be done for. That's why it is there so rounds just don't end in 1 second.
That's why I gave that part of the suggestion a -1.
That is if the warden decides to go close to the cells. Warden have guns and spys have a knife. If the warden cannot protect himself then you can't blame the spy.

D

Deleted member 8006

That is if the warden decides to go close to the cells. Warden have guns and spys have a knife. If the warden cannot protect himself then you can't blame the spy.

Ya but the spy can one-hit kill (Backstab) anyone. And the warden sorta has to get close to cells to check if there is 1 person in a cell for cell wars, see if REDS are complying with orders, etc. This is close enough for a spy to run and backstab the warden.

Removing the backstab protection from warden would end rounds way too quickly. That's why it was added so some spy can't just quickly run up and end the round in 5 seconds.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
@Blizzard

Here's one of the reasons i think warden back stab should stay, I have more clips, It's so easy to pick off a blue and wardens, are quite cocky. Its human nature. It's going to stand to the point where, I could rush him and pick him off quite quickly. I don't want that. -1.

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
Mabye remove the respawning for the razorbacks instead of just throwing them out entirely because they are actually wasting a useful secondary slot for it,and even then,reds can just get ammo and go pew pew.

Warden protection should go,as said in Blizzard's reply. +1 (Red,1)

Increasing the time where the LR menu closes is a +1 from me,along with time for DR although it may make dead people a little more impatient. +1 (Red,2)

Halloween spells seems fun. +1 (Misc,6)

The rest is a -1 for me :x

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
1.)For Spies , Warden Backstab Protection Must Go
no
yes
3.)Add More Fun LR's
i think you can post ideas in https://wonderland.tf/threads/last-request-ideas.2397/
4.)Sniper's/Scout's Need to get there Milk Or Jarate When they enter Armory (Actually Update The Map)
no
5.)Fix The Late Spawning
i think it's already being fixed.
1.)Remove The Razorback
no
2.)Give The Blues Less Ammo
no
3.)Give Scout's Additional Speed Boost
no
1.)Add A Little More Time At DR Time
?
2.)Daily Mic Check
just use report to staff on our discord.
3.)Warden Is Killed Sound Should Be Back
seems unneeded
4.)Fix The Bug Involving "The Purge" Where For A Split Second We Are Like Riding The Bumper Kart
it's not much of an issue to me
5.)Add Bumper Kart Day
???
6.)Halloween Spells For Blus (Limited)
sounds like fun, maybe for an LR idea.
7.)Updated Localization Files
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.