Declined Instantly banned on connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nils'

Jan 3, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/forceberg

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Joined one of your trade server and was instantly banned for "[!!!] Duplicate Account!" from what i can read on the website

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't really know what it means by "[!!!] Duplicate Account!" but this is my only account and I have never played on any of your server before so I believe this is an error

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It is far from an error (which couldn't really happen since the system only detects bans on your IP and bans any accounts trying to dodge it) hacked on an alternate account and got banned, and so your account was banned as well.

Nils'

Jan 3, 2018
Does this account seem familiar to you?

You were banned because the account mentioned above was banned and since the IPs matched your main account was banned as well.

Well it's not my account but i don't know how I can prove it so whatever

[E] Just really sucks to be banned for no fault of my own by some throwaway account that somehow have a similar IP adress to mine. It could be one of my brothers but i really doubt that as the only one that cheats in games learned his leasson by getting banned on CS:GO twice in one day and i don't think he got the money to throw around just to get banned for cheating in TF2.

If there is any way of proving that it's not my account I would like to just to clear my names as I hate being called a cheater.

Last edited:

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
It's not a "Similar IP" it's the same one the exact same. Meaning with certainity it came from the internet connection you play on and therefore you.
So yes it's your fault.

There's no way to prove it's not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.