Introducing myself

Tutu

★ Donor ★
May 12, 2019
Hi, guys, I'm "Simon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" in Steamname I'm 20 years old and I play TF2 since a long time, maybe 6 years ago, I know this steamgroup called "Wonderland" between 1 year ago and I have been signed up between only 2 days ago.
I speak english, but that's not my first language because I speak French and the servers are only 1 language (English).
For mic, I don't spam, I don't scream, I'm calm, but my voice is weird and sometimes I got mic's problem, idk how to fix it. If you can help me to fix it, guys, with pleasure.
For servers, I went to achievement engineer, trade maps, minecraft maps, deathrun, warioware, surf, jailbreak and Slender Fortress and I like those wonderland's servers because there's a lot of servers that are fun.
In this Steamgroup or servers, I need to know the rules of the servers (mostly jailbreak).
Thank you for reading!

Reactions: Olaves

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Hi, guys, I'm "Simon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" in Steamname I'm 20 years old and I play TF2 since a long time, maybe 6 years ago, I know this steamgroup called "Wonderland" between 1 year ago and I have been signed up between only 2 days ago.
I speak english, but that's not my first language because I speak French and the servers are only 1 language (English).
For mic, I don't spam, I don't scream, I'm calm, but my voice is weird and sometimes I got mic's problem, idk how to fix it. If you can help me to fix it, guys, with pleasure.
For servers, I went to achievement engineer, trade maps, minecraft maps, deathrun, warioware, surf, jailbreak and Slender Fortress and I like those wonderland's servers because there's a lot of servers that are fun.
In this Steamgroup or servers, I need to know the rules of the servers (mostly jailbreak).
Thank you for reading!
Welcome, also what eight said. Someone may know a fix for your mic.

Tutu

★ Donor ★
May 12, 2019
thank u guys, I'm so appreaciate
Post automatically merged:

Welcome! You can access all of the community rules here: https://wonderland.tf/forums/information.5/

Also, what issues are you having with your microphone specifically? I'll see if I (or others who view the thread) can offer any advice.

some people say that my mic is bad or idk, that's why, and idk why

Last edited: