• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Introducing Wonderland.tf to the competitive era of Team Fortress 2.

Do you agree with this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Attention all tryhard competitive TF2 players,

@Neliel and I wish to construct two teams that will represent Wonderland in tf2center, ETF2L and whatever league is suggested.
One of the teams will be playing Highlander, in which I wish to be the team's Pyro and also work as the Team Captain.
The other team will be a 6v6 competitive team and will likely follow suit with the meta of 2 Scouts, 2 Soldiers (Pocket & Roamer), 1 Demoman and 1 Medic.

As for how other players will join, that's up to the staff.
I could sit here and make suggestions all day, but I'd like to see what y'all think.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS

That's what I made back in the day

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas

attempt 2
so far somewhat good

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway

And how'd it go?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Considering this thread went inactive the day it was made, I don't think much people are interested in a competitive Wonderland.tf team. We did try this in the past, but it didn't go anywhere.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I would love to join a comp team I have played comp before understand it quite well. I am a sniper main, however that fact that I would do it doesnt mean that most know about comp have a great amount of skill and doesnt think they are better than skill as 8 said most people even me will think that. You got a plan say it and I'm in so come up with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.