Declined IP banned from someone else's computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime_Axe

Apr 6, 2019
I went onto someone else's computer to login and play on Tf2, not knowing they had a IP ban. So when i went to join onto a server, it counted it as a duplicated account, and Perma. banned.

First off, I sincerely didn't know about this IP ban, i have never hacked in my life, i can get friends to prove that if that's what i need. The other reason is im a usual on the Engi. Achievement and orange -7, i love the wonderland servers a lot, I dont want to get banned off this community. Thats all i have to say.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, what were you doing on someone else's computer in the first place, and who owns that computer?

Do you have any association with these accounts?

I also found this account on the same IP that has been banned for cheating before, can you explain your relation to this account? The ban was also conveniently instated when the account was on an Orange x7 server.

Prime_Axe

Apr 6, 2019
Ok first off, it was my brother's computer, I was at my mom's house for the day so I hopped on his computer, I was bored and wanted to play with my friends.

The first account is my brothers, which is his only. The second is my original account, but I mainly use it for csgo, also I rarely use it so yea.

That third account I do not have any connection to at all, I also haven't been on tf2 for a while, for a week I think because of school, until now.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
After some investigation, sorry but I'm not convinced. That banned account is on your IP - or rather, your mom's house's IP - and was banned on an Orange x7 server, a gamemode server of ours which you say you frequent.
I also noticed that you wrote that you have hacks. Whether this said as a joke or not, it only raises my doubts more.

You may appeal again in 4 weeks if you wish.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.