Is Pyro overpowered or underpowered? Fun or annoying to play against? + Brand new video~

Bunnyboi

Feb 25, 2021
Hello again!

It seems that in pub settings, Pyro seems to be this annoying roadblock, but in competitive settings, he doesn't fare quite as well. I'd like to see some of you guys' thoughts on playing as and fighting against Pyro, as well as the most annoying/most optimal playstyles.

I made a new video, and of course it's still me flarepunching around. Let me know what you think, and perhaps point out things I could have done better editing or gameplay-wise. Thanks~! (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

• LMAO
Reactions: Floot

Bunnyboi

Feb 25, 2021
why the home depot theme in the background, lmfao
Damn pyro is scary in the right hands
but mostly is ass because braindead people play him, well done.
I chose the home depot theme because it has the beat with the hammers hitting the stuff in the back, so I figured that would go with it. I couldn't really find any other music that would fit better, anyway.
Pyro really is scary in the right hands, but he pales in comparison to good soldiers or demos. Plus, flarepuncher is very stylish and inconsistent, especially with someone like me who hasn't even mastered it yet. It's technically more efficient to WM1 in most situations but that's just boring and it doesn't get you anywhere skill-wise. You're usually better off using flare gun + powerjack or shotgun/panic attack + powerjack, anyway. Far more damage that's also more consistent.
Post automatically merged:

Now to see some combo pyro wannabes bruuuu I hate pyro
Hey man, being a "wannabe" is a part of the process. Now, I'm not exactly saying go out and buy the Napper's Respite then change your name to sketchek. What I mean is that you won't get any good if you never even try to begin with. You can't really call someone a wannabe for just playing a certain way unless they really are outwardly mimicking someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Some Dumbass

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
For starters: Pyro is weak against scout and amby spy since scouts double jump and spy has a thing called Spy-Sickle which is cronge ngl,also snipers also can counter pyro with either piss or darwin's

Pyro is good againts Solider,Demo,Pyro,Heavy?,thats it support for med and engi since yeah

In Conclusion: He used to be trash class before Jungle Inferno and nobody wants to play pyro , now pyro is fixed and its balanced , since w+m1 is only thing which is litterly bad