is this thing banned?

its called sacrifice the reds elect one guy to be killed at a time.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ VIP ★
Are you talking about the thing at the end of parkour in the jb map with the broken Russian Roulet?
If so, (as far as I know) it is not banned.

Are you talking about the thing at the end of parkour in the jb map with the broken Russian Roulet?
If so, (as far as I know) it is not banned.
no i'm talking about when they just put everyone in a pit then tell them to vote up a guy who die and who gets most votes is killed

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ VIP ★
Hmm, this is the first time I'm hearing something like that. A staff is probably going to answer your question soon, but I think it should be banned if it's not banned.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I'm not entirely certain. It's close to sounding like 'shoot or dont shoot' which isn't too popular but still gets done. There are faster ways to end a round.
I think it should be banned if it's not banned.
I second this if that's the case.

Eight

Restless
★ VIP ★
Yea I'm going to say this is banned, completely based on REDs favoring eachother with no real fair competition/challenge for any of the REDs (like with Jeopardy, at least you have to answer a question correctly to choose a RED to die, but this has nothing like that).

Mifil

I like Touhou
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Agreed with Eight. It would be based on favourism, giving the chosen person no chance of not getting killed. The player is getting killed and it's not dependable on him.