Accepted It has been 1 year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engi Man

Oct 26, 2020
Ok lmao, one year ago, i joined the server. I dont remember the server, but i said the n word as a joke "not offensive way"
I ask for answers, nothing happens.
Come on.. its been ONE YEAR lmao
I didnt even experienced the server
Engi Man#9078
Please do whatever you can
the server is at the Bottom of my server list
I want to experience, discuss etc. about in the server.
Please unban.
1 year lmao 1 YEAR
Post automatically merged:

i will cry if someone views this

Last edited:

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
You cannot blame us for you being in iso for a year. You said a racial slur. You chose not to appeal. Since you have appealed, you pinged several staff members and messaged them on discord. This is making me lean towards declining but I would like to know what you have to say.

Engi Man

Oct 26, 2020
You cannot blame us for you being in iso for a year. You said a racial slur. You chose not to appeal. Since you have appealed, you pinged several staff members and messaged them on discord. This is making me lean towards declining but I would like to know what you have to say.
Well first of all, i didnt appealed because i didnt have an account etc. , and didnt wanted to send something in the forums,
That is one of the reason why i pinged the staff, because literally a day past, and nobody even replied to my message.
There was like no views, so i wanted to ping some staff so they can see it. I was not gonna ping anyone if at least there was an single reply.
The first few hours, there was literally NO views. Thats why i pinged them

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
You posted the appeal at close to 3am. Majority of our staff are in NA and are in EST. I can understand that you could have been anxious to get a reply, but if I do lift your iso, and you slip up again, I will be be as lenient.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.