Its the most hated person in the community :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
To answer your question I am extremely sarcastic so I like to do random stuff like that and I said those 3 names in the first post because that is who I enjoy playing with.

I honestly don't know if I am hated or not in this community but its funny when kids get salty when you trickstab so I guess I could be banned for overloading the server with salt ;3 :catjoy::blobowowink::blobtongueeyesclosed:

MiyukiMouse

Oct 2, 2018
>Break server rules
>Say you must be banned because you make people salty with "your epic trickstabs"

This <report> proves otherwise though. Also you made an <appeal> for a different ban.
I don't know if you are missbehaving on the server(s) is related to your declined <admin app> but the reports and bans make the chance on (if you are planning in the near future) a new admin app very little to be accepted. So maybe start thinking on how to be a good player and behave yourself.

And if you would have believed you been banned invalidly for your "epic trickstabs", you'd been reporting the admin for admin abuse. So this thread was clearly made by you for being salty for the bans you've had and trying to convince the community you don't care so you could start believing that too. Nice try but try harder next time.

Cheers!

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
>Break server rules
>Say you must be banned because you make people salty with "your epic trickstabs"

This <report> proves otherwise though. Also you made an <appeal> for a different ban.
I don't know if you are missbehaving on the server(s) is related to your declined <admin app> but the reports and bans make the chance on (if you are planning in the near future) a new admin app very little to be accepted. So maybe start thinking on how to be a good player and behave yourself.

And if you would have believed you been banned invalidly for your "epic trickstabs", you'd been reporting the admin for admin abuse. So this thread was clearly made by you for being salty for the bans you've had and trying to convince the community you don't care so you could start believing that too. Nice try but try harder next time.

Cheers!
Im not salty im just very sarcastic and narissistic ;)

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
LOL who didn't and whoops accidentally clicked report instead of reply so false alarm guys XDD if i was gonna report anyone it would be Jo
Long story but it is a inside joke between us dont ask xD

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
The thread title should have been: "Guide on how to get the most negative reactions in one post"

You are making a fool out of yourself thinking that being sarcastic, rude and disrespectful towards community members will make you gain attention from others. Well you did. But the wrong way.
Rules are meant to follow and respect, not break.

Status
Not open for further replies.