It's time to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Hello fellow WonderLanders, I'm have something to say...

I will no longer be playing Team Fortress 2 or any other online games because I think it's time to take a break and progress with my normal, professional life.
I made a choice. Either this or that. So no more money on Video games and Steam.

But no worries! I'll stick to this community if I can because I feel safer here rather than to be on FaceBook or any other Social-Media Platforms. I'll frequently write posts and participate in others' threads.

Once I sell all my items and donate my Store Credits, I will Uninstall the game.
I will make a give-away soon for TF2 Items and store credits. I'll also give away my Discord bots (Owo and Tatsumaki) balance.

Thanks to the WonderLand team for being awesome. You are all great people. :katlove:
Many thanks to the Owner and the Staff team for managing this Community and the servers.
Special thanks to TrueMyth for introducing the Forums to me and to DuckGod for being one of my closest friends, who also encouraged me to stay on both the servers and the forums.

Peace and Love

Floot.

Reactions: Le Renard and vex

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Hello fellow WonderLanders, I'm have something to say...

I will no longer be playing Team Fortress 2 or any other online games because I think it's time to take a break and progress with my normal, professional life.
I made a choice. Either this or that. So no more money on Video games and Steam.

But no worries! I'll stick to this community if I can because I feel safer here rather than to be on FaceBook or any other Social-Media Platforms. I'll frequently write posts and participate in others' threads.

Once I sell all my items and donate my Store Credits, I will Uninstall the game.
I will make a give-away soon for TF2 Items and store credits. I'll also give away my Discord bots (Owo and Tatsumaki) balance.

Thanks to the WonderLand team for being awesome. You are all great people. :katlove:
Many thanks to the Owner and the Staff team for managing this Community and the servers.
Special thanks to TrueMyth for introducing the Forums to me and to DuckGod for being one of my closest friends, who also encouraged me to stay on both the servers and the forums.

Peace and Love

Floot.
godspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.