It's your thing, skinny penis

Noovbl

★ Donor ★
Apr 27, 2018
Denmark
UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Hi there, the name is Noovbl as it says.

Since I'm supposed to introduce myself I guess we will start with me as a person.
Now, the best way to describe me is that I'm the one kid in Highschool who would jam the school wifi, use their phone to control the smartboard in class and dab ironically.
I hope that gives off a sufficient picture of me.

As for actual interests I enjoy both writing and reading the SCP wiki, I still play Minecraft and I of course also play the famous shooter, Team Fortress 2.
I enjoy coding and that kind of jazz, I'm currently working with a Raspberry Pi 3 to control the lights in my dorm.

Talking about dorm, I'm living with roommates as of the summer of 2018 because I get to skip the 1-hour train ride to my school.

Talking about school, and a Deja vü, I go to HTX which is basically a lower technical education, I primarily focus on software development btw.

As for some quick facts, I'm 16 and live in Denmark, my English is overall pretty good if I do say so myself and I have plans to travel to Japan in 2020.

Also, I watch anime, Lucky Star is the best series, fight me.

How I discovered this community I can't remember something about SFM art and then it went downhill.