No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✓ |
At least 13+ years old (15-18 and over preferred) [ ✓ |
What is your birthdate?03/27/06
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ |
How many hours?1.7k hours
No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ |
Have a server connection time of more than 48+ hours. [ ✓ |
No private Steam profile. [ ✓ |
You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum accounts for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ |
If you are missing any requirements, please explain why: None
Personal Info: So I am a bit annoying and have anger issues but other than that I am a proactive discord user and put a lot of hours into the wonderland.tf severs and I also mini mod on the servers and help by so.
1.Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/why-would-you-do-this-max/
2.Your Discord Handle: Saxton hale#9574
3.Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): Eastern Standard Time

4,Do you have a working microphone?: yes I do have a working microphone.
5.When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: 5 to 6 hours a day
6.Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: the jailbreak and surf ill bring up the links 212.24.111.109:27013 94.130.49.180:27016 185.38.149.225:27023
7.Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: No I have not but w somewhat similar to this experience I am a streaming wizard and monitor the movie night section of the server
If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: I have not for any other server
Do you have experience using SourceMod?: No I don't but am willing to learn how to use sourcemod.
8.How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: I have the ability to assist the community and help players have a fun time while enjoying the fact I get to get people to be happy and enjoy the game and the wonder of wonderland.
9.What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I have reported players asked helpdesk am proactive and assist staff in situations. I also have been a vip+ as soon as I joined and am a top-tier reporter and a very active person I also am a very helpful person and help people get information to do things.
10.Why should we accept you into the team?: I feel like I can make a mark on this community and help players have a great time while enjoying the fact I get to help people and they can have a great time at wonderland. I also think you should accept me because I would like to help the entire server by becoming a staff member due to I will be able to assist the staff team and help the members in it by doing so. I also bring some perks I know some information about the staff team and how the mechanics work so it will be an easier learning curve. I am very active with staff members and can easily get along with staff members.
11.Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I am a chill and somewhat nice person I am a bit annoying and can be a bit stupid and have anger issues other than that I am a great person and like to get to know people who are willing to give me the chance.
Post automatically merged:

applying for mini-mod btw