Declined I've been banned for duped account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I just wanted to play on one of your trade servers and i've been banned for duplicated accounts i don't know why beacause i already played in this server before i have another account when i trade with on your servers and this account has never been banned or anything from your servers

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I played in wonderland server since a lot of times i played wln.tf serv with another account(that is not banned) and then i wanted to play on this one (Bob TF2) beacause i bought a premium for this account and i just wanted to chill on this server until i can trade and then i got banned idk how beacause 2 days ago i think i played on this server and i had no problems i know that alt accounts are not allowed but my main account https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nitrozz57/ has never been banned or anything else. So i didn't use my 2nd account (bob tf2) to bypass any ban and i never cheated on tf2 at all never insulted any staffs or any players i never scammed anyone in your servers or in tf2 at all I would also say that i'm not alone to use my pc / playing tf2 in my house i also have my brother and sometimes friends that comes at my home

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I just wanted to play on one of your trade servers and i've been banned for duplicated accounts i don't know why beacause i already played in this server before i have another account when i trade with on your servers and this account has never been banned or anything from your servers

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I played in wonderland server since a lot of times i played wln.tf serv with another account(that is not banned) and then i wanted to play on this one (Bob TF2) beacause i bought a premium for this account and i just wanted to chill on this server until i can trade and then i got banned idk how beacause 2 days ago i think i played on this server and i had no problems i know that alt accounts are not allowed but my main account https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nitrozz57/ has never been banned or anything else. So i didn't use my 2nd account (bob tf2) to bypass any ban and i never cheated on tf2 at all never insulted any staffs or any players i never scammed anyone in your servers or in tf2 at all I would also say that i'm not alone to use my pc / playing tf2 in my house i also have my brother and sometimes friends that comes at my home
Screenshot 20191029 212143 Discord

This last account is Vac banned and banned for cheating. All three other associated accounts are friend with this account. I have no reason to believe you're not a cheater. We do not unban cheaters.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.