Invalid I've been gagged for a joke i've made about genders, then tried to reason with the admin, then got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am here to appeal for me to be ungagged. I have another issue about being banned for an hour because i tried to reason with an admin about me being gagged

I was on a jailbreak LA server making a few jokes while a super-admin (=WL= Eight to be exact.) Was around And i said something about there being 2 genders, then i said Bisexual's isn't a gender and they are objects, which was an obvious joke but..(=WL= Eight) decides to gag me for 1 day (1440 minutes) because of what i said and the reason was for "Hate Speech". I tried to reason with said "Super-Admin" before being banned for an hour for a reason much more stupid. When i rushed to the Bans.wonderland.tf website to check for how long i was banned, i was given the reason. "Arguing with admins constantly". Which was really damn stupid to be honest, i TRIED to reason with the admin, not be a disrespectful bitch towards the admin. I can't provide a link to my ban since i live in florida and the host for Me (in florida) is really shitty at times. Seriously. please ungag me and unban me, i didn't deserve this. it was all of a joke though. Sin

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Firstly, your gag was completely deserved. You can not break the rules, ever. I do not care if you do not truly believe what you are saying & feel it's a joke, saying hateful speech such as "Gook mania" and "Bisexual are objects xd," is in violation of our rules across the board.

Secondly, your ban was completely justified aswell. There was nothing to reason about, I had clearly warned you & you had violated our rules after, and then you continued to argue with me about the punishment which I told you to stop. If you had a complaint about what I did, you should've gone to the forums or to a staff manager, you do not constantly argue with staff in-game.

Given your constant arguing & rule-breaking after my various warnings, along with previous punishments I see you have for staff disrespect & racism, not only are these punishments clearly justified, but if you continue to violate our rules under any guise of "it's only a joke," or whatever excuse, you will receive an unappealable week ban.

Punishments expired, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.