Jailbreak - Being creative a bannable Offense?

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
So it's no secret im a "different breed" when it comes to Wardening style. But what sets me apart isnt how strict i am, or how its so hard to rebel against me, or how im so detailed with my orders, no. What sets me apart is my creativity. I have a reputation of being extremely creative in Jailbreak. Always have. Its what's made me a small-time legend in all of the past Jailbreak servers, and now apparently this one? Not sure. But here's what im getting to. I create games from scratch and run the reds through it, im very detailed with my rules and they are very fair, if not TOO easy for the Reds. The point of these games isnt to get kills or dwindle them down no, most of the time the purpose of it is to have FUN. For example, my most popular game on this server so far, Total Drama Island. Ever watch the show? Well that's what it is, but jailbreak style. The rules are we go through our day normal, playing map games, but in between games the surviving reds get to "vote off" one of their own members, whoever gets the most votes has to be punished. Be that doing another game for a chance to survive, or being killed if theres like 2-3 people left. When the numbers are dwindled down to 10 or more, i split the reds up into teams. Where they compete against eachother, and the losing team voting their members off. In between these games we have "gossip" time where we allow the Reds to stir drama, talk shit, and just vent and have fun with it. This game has gotten alot of positive feedback on these servers (and id hope so becuase i made this game back when i was 11 on another jailbreak server, and it took alot of trial and error to perfect it), and it brings a new flavor to Jailbreak. Something that Reds can look forward to when they see "Qro" as warden, and again its not just Total Drama, i have other games too like "Red Light green light", "Freeze Tag", "Goofy Goober", "Krusty Krab", ect, The list goes on. Today there was one guy who kept rebelling, (which is literally the only way you can get killed during these games of mine, is to rebel), and he felt mad (and maybe out of place)? since he kept dieing watching everyone else have fun and spend like 20-25 minute rounds. He lashed out and threatened to report me for making up games. He said it was a bannable offense, is it? If not, great, im happy i get to bring the same life to these servers i used to bring to my own, and if it is? Im sorry, i was unaware, but why, playing the same map games over and over again can get boring, thats what inspired me to write these rules in the first place. If you would like, i can type up a document with these games + rules, to make them official games, that way it wont seem so unfamiliar or foreign, and everyone can have fun and be creative as warden, not just Qro. :)

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
your breakfast plate
Making up your own games isn't against the rules, but you need to make sure it fits with our server guidelines. If a game favourtises certain reds, requires illegal ff, involves killing off your guards, etc., then you should either modify your game or get rid of it completely. I've seen custom made mini-games play out before, and they can be enjoyable and refreshing as long as they abide by our guidelines.

If you are worried about one of your custom games not following WLN rules, then feel free to demonstrate to one of our staff members how it works in order to be in the clear.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
One of you were already apart of TDI, unles that was a VIP? Couldnt tell, but id be HAPPY to demonstrate for you guys :) and yes ALL of my games abide by the rules, thats what makes em fun!

edit: Also thank you to you, and all of you in the future, for taking time to read and post your thoughts on this!