Jailbreak: Cell wars...

bluelightzero

Dec 6, 2019
I don't enjoy Cell wars at all and never use it while warden.
I think it's a cheap warden move and ruins the game for 3/4 of the prisoners who will just have to wait ages for the next game.
Usually the Demos win due to powerful loadouts, and spy is always useless due to no backstabs.
I don't think it should be removed however, I think the rules for it should be changed. My rule suggestion:
  • Cell wars is only allowed while cell doors are open.
This gives a chance for people that think cell wars is stupid in the way you are meant to.
Smart wardens will obviously make "out of cell" rebel.

If possible, the plugin can be changed to prevent FF even getting turned on while cells are closed.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
I think it's a cheap warden move and ruins the game for 3/4 of the prisoners who will just have to wait ages for the next game.
Usually the Demos win due to powerful loadouts, and spy is always useless due to no backstabs.
I don't think it should be removed however, I think the rules for it should be changed. My rule suggestion:
This gives a chance for people that think cell wars is stupid in the way you are meant to.

If possible, the plugin can be changed to prevent FF even getting turned on while cells are closed.
I often find that cell wars is a useful means to lower number if we (Guards) are outnumber significantly, i rarely force a certain number to be killed and the only time i will if if we are outnumbered ~4-1.

Like you said it sometimes is used cheaply however it does keep reds on their toes and actually can be quite interesting when used correctly.

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece

I often find that cell wars is a useful means to lower number if we (Guards) are outnumber significantly, i rarely force a certain number to be killed and the only time i will if if we are outnumbered ~4-1.

Like you said it sometimes is used cheaply however it does keep reds on their toes and actually can be quite interesting when used correctly.
I totally agree with what you both said. I believe that this specific kind of rule however won't have such an impact on gameplay since most of guards are "chilling" in front of the cells watching reds kill each other. Though, the changing of the "Cell wars/FF may not be activated before 3 rounds since it's last activation." would reduce the amount of cell wars in a map. But, it's not really important after all since usually the remaining reds usually die besides the last one of course because of some trick order the warden gave, resulting in a short round.

bluelightzero

Dec 6, 2019
I totally agree with what you both said. I believe that this specific kind of rule however won't have such an impact on gameplay since most of guards are "chilling" in front of the cells watching reds kill each other. Though, the changing of the "Cell wars/FF may not be activated before 3 rounds since it's last activation." would reduce the amount of cell wars in a map. But, it's not really important after all since usually the remaining reds usually die besides the last one of course because of some trick order the warden gave, resulting in a short round.

I made a poll on suggestions : https://wonderland.tf/threads/jail-break-cell-wars.9677/