Jailbreak - Cells Automatic Timer

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
Most of the Jailbreak maps have timers at the start, which open the cell doors automatically if the Warden doesn't open them via command or button. The problem is that each map has vastly different times, such as some being set to 40 seconds, others being set to 50 seconds, Minecraft Night being set to a mere 20 seconds and Casuarina not having a timer at all.

I think each of the maps should be set to automatically open the cells at 40 seconds or a minute. This makes it much easier for the Warden to give orders within a suitable time or to avoid wasting time for the REDs on each map.

Most of the Jailbreak maps have timers at the start, which open the cell doors automatically if the Warden doesn't open them via command or button. The problem is that each map has vastly different times, such as some being set to 40 seconds, others being set to 50 seconds, Minecraft Night being set to a mere 20 seconds and Casuarina not having a timer at all.

I think each of the maps should be set to automatically open the cells at 40 seconds or a minute. This makes it much easier for the Warden to give orders within a suitable time or to avoid wasting time for the REDs on each map.
I think Most of these are problems with the map but if there is anyway they can be fixed I will give it a

+1

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
yup, I agree

Ant1x

Honorary Member ★
If there's a possibility someone can take the map into a map editor and change the time interval, absolutely a great idea.

+1

+1
I would of been able to change the timers if my hammer.exe didn't crash after every single time I try to open a map.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ VIP ★
Seems SERIOUSLY Legit

Plus One

Checkm8te

Member ★
Now this is a great idea to bring Jailbreak back to a better reputation.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
I've never really had an issue with this personally but I don't see why not I guess, supposing the time length isn't too long or too short. I think the best time therefore is your suggestion of somewhere around 40 seconds to one minute.

EDIT: Never mind. The more I play Minecraft Night the more the low timing before the cells open gets to me. I'd definitely appreciate if a longer amount of time was allotted for the warden then.

Last edited: