• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak - Cells Automatic Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Most of the Jailbreak maps have timers at the start, which open the cell doors automatically if the Warden doesn't open them via command or button. The problem is that each map has vastly different times, such as some being set to 40 seconds, others being set to 50 seconds, Minecraft Night being set to a mere 20 seconds and Casuarina not having a timer at all.

I think each of the maps should be set to automatically open the cells at 40 seconds or a minute. This makes it much easier for the Warden to give orders within a suitable time or to avoid wasting time for the REDs on each map.

Reactions: Aldash

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
Most of the Jailbreak maps have timers at the start, which open the cell doors automatically if the Warden doesn't open them via command or button. The problem is that each map has vastly different times, such as some being set to 40 seconds, others being set to 50 seconds, Minecraft Night being set to a mere 20 seconds and Casuarina not having a timer at all.

I think each of the maps should be set to automatically open the cells at 40 seconds or a minute. This makes it much easier for the Warden to give orders within a suitable time or to avoid wasting time for the REDs on each map.
I think Most of these are problems with the map but if there is anyway they can be fixed I will give it a

+1

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've never really had an issue with this personally but I don't see why not I guess, supposing the time length isn't too long or too short. I think the best time therefore is your suggestion of somewhere around 40 seconds to one minute.

EDIT: Never mind. The more I play Minecraft Night the more the low timing before the cells open gets to me. I'd definitely appreciate if a longer amount of time was allotted for the warden then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.