• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak / Deathrun Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Hales / Wardens should get their own ranking system. Like a popularity poll. The more you are liked / disliked, the more likely you are to be Hale / auto-balanced / not auto-balanced. I think this is a good idea because it will stop free-killers, stop Hales who say it's a free-run and then not give a free-run, and overall put people who do what's right in the top dog position.

I understand this system could be abused with a few friends, however most of the servers consist of randoms who actually follow the rules.

So yeah, would be nice if you let me knew what you thought / any ideas to improve the suggestion! Thx!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Meh I'm not really seeing the appeal. This would be comparable to vote-ban systems we twice had previously on Jailbreak and both times removed, just instead of voting to ban users it's voting to have them auto-balanced more often. And well...judging by how frequently people complain about being "freekilled," among more vulgar comments, I don't think this would really be a good option. It's much more effective anyway to just report repeat rule-breakers to staff instead.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018

If death is doing well (and/or maybe the server is just full of assholes) they may vote for deaths who just give freeruns so reds win more/get to play the minigames at the end more.

And on the note of assholes, let's say I joined in the middle of my own map. People who dislike that map may just dislike me being death or something simple because I'm me.

Yeah having rules for it might change that but then it seems like more effort than it's really worth.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.