Declined Jailbreak Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I don't even know what I did or why I was banned, I type /guardbanstatus but I'm assuming it's been bugged because nothing shows up, If I can't get an appeal I'd at the very least like to know why I was banned because I had left the game not having a guard ban then came back having one.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I believe I haven't done anything wrong and don't even know what I did wrong, I just want to discuss why the guard ban was implemented.

Nov 25, 2020
I don't believe baiting during a single round is cause for a guard ban, and for the free killing it only happened twice during a single round, and it was due to a trick order that pretty much the whole guard team fell for so the warden themselves just gave up and continued killing the people I was already killing after I had slayed myself when I realized my mistake. So I feel that your term "constantly" is an exaggeration

Last edited:

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
I'll be taking over this appeal

'I don't believe baiting during a single round is cause for a guard ban'
There was 2 at the least where it was evident he was being a baiting.

'Free killing it only happened twice during a single round'
You killed 3 people across 2 rounds.

'it was due to a trick order that pretty much the whole guard team'
uh no that doesn't give you the right to bait people, you should have killed people on sight.

'I was already killing after I had slayed myself'
The admin was the one who slayed you and you even questioned yourself "why was i slain?" to which the admin in question told you.

'So I feel that your term "constantly" is an exaggeration'
Run the clips and tell me that bumping in and out of the reds range and aiming at them is exaggeration.

Nov 25, 2020
'There was 2 at the least where it was evident he was being a baiting.'
Would you mind showing me the second time then

'You killed 3 people across 2 rounds.'
If you're talking about the additional one in the clip, that wasn't freekill, the heavy clearly moved on the line when orders were to be afk afm

'uh no that doesn't give you the right to bait people, you should have killed people on sight.'
I believe you misunderstand me, I wasn't talking about the baiting for this, I was explaining why I freekilled the others, because it was due to a trick order most of the guards including me fell for so I ended up killing reds I shouldn't have, but the warden couldn't pardon or something and ended up killing them anyways

'The admin was the one who slayed you and you even questioned yourself "why was i slain?" to which the admin in question told you.'
The admin slayed me shortly after that clip ended I believe, not during the round with the trick order where I killed 2 people then slayed myself once realizing my mistake

'Run the clips and tell me that bumping in and out of the reds range and aiming at them is exaggeration.'
I was using the term "constantly" as in it happened over multiple rounds, which from what I remember, I only did it that time in the clip

PS, I have to go to graduation shortly so I may not be back to respond for 4-5 hours

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
I wasn't talking about the baiting for this, I was explaining why I freekilled the others, because it was due to a trick order most of the guards including me fell fo
You still killed the Heavy regardless of this. Getting into the melee range of a Red - in this case the Heavy - allows them the chance to hit you if they wanted.
The Heavy allowed himself to hit you, and you retaliated by headshotting him. If he and the Pyro in the clip were KOS to begin with, you should have already began to kill them. Baiting the Heavy to hit you like that was a terrible idea regardless of the conditions of the round.
I was using the term "constantly" as in it happened over multiple rounds, which from what I remember, I only did it that time in the clip
The clip with the Reds on the line shows you a) shooting multiple shots above the Reds, b) W and S'ing into the Red Scout (followed by the Red Heavy who is KOS for taking out the banana upon being ordered to AFK AFM) and c) charging your weapon at aforementioned Reds. The following clip with the Reds in the marker you run into the Reds again.
Had you were slain previously, you would have known not to do it again.
You have a history of guardbans so you really should have known the first time you were slain by the admin that your behaviour was not going to slide.

Due to these reasonings and your previous punishments I'm declining this appeal
Feel free to contact me at ParaFlaX#1411 for furthur inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.