Invalid Jailbreak Guard ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golira

Apr 2, 2020
Hello, I haven't played wonderland jailbreak servers in a long time (2 years or so) and was wondering if I can be unbanned as a Blu guard, I remember I was banned for freekilling and I can admit I did it probably by accident or just wasn't fond of the game very well since I was getting the hang of jailbreak servers at the time and probably killed the reds at wrong points. I was clueless and was just wondering if I can get a second chance on being a guard or even warden since I do have a functioning microphone and that I now like jailbreak and understand it's gameplay mechanics. And yes I promise I won't freekill like I did when I first was introduced to the jailbreak servers. Thank you.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I was checking your teambans, or rather, you don't appear to have any. Is it your Golira account that you're appealing for?

Can you confirm whether it's the right account you're appealing for, and if you're able to join Blu?

Golira

Apr 2, 2020
Hi, I was checking your teambans, or rather, you don't appear to have any. Is it your Golira account that you're appealing for?

Can you confirm whether it's the right account you're appealing for, and if you're able to join Blu?

Oh it was probably another server then.. you guys affiliated with blackwonder then? Cause I think I'm banned on that server then. My Blu ban was probably for a week and didn't know the ban website and waited years to get unbanned.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
That's alright, no we are no affiliated with Blackwonder. You will need to appeal using Blackwonder's website instead.

You do however have an active ban that currently lasts a week, and it was for advertising. You appealed here:

If you have no further queries regarding your teamban - which does not exist on Wonderland - I will close this thread.

Golira

Apr 2, 2020
That's alright, no we are no affiliated with Blackwonder. You will need to appeal using Blackwonder's website instead.

You do however have an active ban that currently lasts a week, and it was for advertising. You appealed here:

If you have no further queries regarding your teamban - which does not exist on Wonderland - I will close this thread.

You may close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.