• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak H&S' semi-fix to prevent ghosting

Remove alive player's ability to see dead players' messages in H&S

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Limit PM's and chat for dead people on H&S to only dead players so dead player's messages, which can possibly be ghosts, are not visible for the players who are alive to prevent any kinds of ghosting from happening.

I know this is somewhat limiting the player's abilities to communicate but its a small price to pay to stop some clueless players from breaking the rules in the most annoying way in this lr.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
This is meant to stop newer players who are not familiar with the rules from ghosting. The more older players wouldn't ghost as much. Plus dead players can still communicate with other dead play, so I'm not fully limiting their communication.

And Cassy, regarding your previous negative points, first point makes no sense, as you are just saying "its already rulebreaking so there is no reason to add another way to prevent rulebreaking", second point stands, third and fourth points are taken out completely as I am restricting ALL dead players from communicating with alive players, be it REDs, BLUs or spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.