Jailbreak: Increase in Toxics & Underaged players the past few days

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
There has been a concering increase in "underaged" players lately, that + the usual toxics and the environment is just not a very fun place to be. Focusing more on problems that CAN be fixed: I personally have no issue with kids playing JB as a few years ago i was one of them. But the past few days have been a little bit less enjoyable because of all the mic-spam, chat spam, and having a high-pitched trigger happy team of Blus who seem to have little understanding, comprehension, or even regard, for the rules.. I dont think it would be fair to RESTRICT age to the servers, but there should be a level of tact enforced for the Blu team, or some kind of criteria that has to be met for someone to be Warden. I know this is a roughly described, and difficult problem presented, and there is no direct way to tackle it. But maybe with a little brainstorming we can all reach a conclusion?

Comments and thoughts? Any one else feel this way the past few days?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
At this rate, I feel as if nothing can be done to prevent the toxicity invading all of the Jailbreak servers and communities. However with certain limitations to hopefully be added to BLU, I’m certain it’ll lessen the problem. Not eliminate it, just stopping it from becoming a bigger issue.

ephemeral ♡

Popular Member
Aug 7, 2018
but like, why?
I mean, Age has nothing to do with this. There easily could be a 31 year old, who SHOULD have more experience in life but still can be toxic.
Jailbreak servers do have a lot of rule breakers,Younger aged people and toxic behavior but what can be done about it? Put a age limit on who can join blu? If that is the case,You'd have a lot less people actually playing on the server,Or have a more muted,Mature community thus making people either not play on it,or leave the game.
Have un-aged kids like that kinda gives it a better experience to the game even if they can get annoying.