Jailbreak Maps

Do you think the map list should be updated or changed?

• Change/add/Update the current maps

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Keep the current maps

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Hershey

Jun 25, 2018
United States
Hey, I used to play on this server a lot and recently I took a break to play League and recently Red Dead Redemption 2. But when I came back some of the maps I liked were gone(such as snowday) some bad maps were added(jailfort) and most maps stayed the same. But there are many different jailbreak maps and I feel as if some could be updated. There are 2 Minecraft maps. We have night and day and both are not needed. Take out day and leave night there, this is a good starting point but it can be made even better. There are many more updated and better Minecraft maps that include more than just Obby, and Sweeper as the good games on the map. This may just be me but I feel as if Casuarina, Jailfort, and Hopjb can be removed and nothing would change. Casurina and Jailfort are just bland maps. and Hopjb being to easy to rebel with the burgerking. This is all on the LA jailbreak server(tbh the other servers could use a map change or at least get the map rotation). I hope to see you all in the prison and have a good day

Reactions: Nir

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
The minecraft maps are really really bad. You can only get ammo by going into armory, both ways that arent above are louder than bricks hitting the floor and the guards are most of the time around to hear you breaking top of armory. If it was Minecraft Final it would have been better, the map has more details, more breakables and another ammo spot! I think they should make a map change system that would change map every, 20 rounds more or less at least by voting.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
While i can understand why you think this. it's not really supposed to be easy to get ammo. Your main complaint just seems to be that the only ways to get ammo are loud and easy to spot you while doing it. But i do have to agree that Minecraft Final would be a better alternative.

Hershey

Jun 25, 2018
United States
I can see how being able to rebel is a good part of the map, Minecraft is just armory, while the night version does grant a single small ammo pack, there should be more than just armory. While I'm not that knowable on jailbreak maps some kind of change would be great But my main reason was not about just the rebel options, I know Minecraft maps bring in a lot more attention to the server because well... Minecraft But still I think it would be better to remove them or update them at least.