Resolved (Jailbreak) May we use our mics when a warden says to AFK freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poot this thing here

Hello sirs
★ Donor ★
Dec 28, 2017
Europe
Someone (who's name im gonna keep private) killed a prisoner earlier on jailbreak because they used their mic
after the warden said to afk freeze. Everyone was wondering why he did this and so was I.
He kept denying the fact that it was a freekill even when the entire server was against him..I already know that this was a complete freekill, and i would've let it go if it wasn't for the fact that this person refused to slay themselves afterwards.

The reason i'm making this thread is so i could maybe get some confirmation about this rule.

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
Someone (who's name im gonna keep private) killed a prisoner earlier on jailbreak because they used their mic
after the warden said to afk freeze. Everyone was wondering why he did this and so was I.
He kept denying the fact that it was a freekill even when the entire server was against him..I already know that this was a complete freekill, and i would've let it go if it wasn't for the fact that this person refused to slay themselves afterwards.

The reason I'm making this thread is so i could maybe get some confirmation about this rule.
Imma just add my two cents here the Warden is never allowed to cut off all forms of communication. ie: Voice chat and chat box. He can mute the reds voice-chat if need be. But in regards to typing a message or using a mic when he/she says afk freeze. Neither should result in you being KOS unless the warden states otherwise like "All reds off mic and afk freeze". I see people doing that kind of stuff as warden all the time. Just don't forget that you can !fire the warden if he doesn't follow rules. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.