• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined (JailBreak) New warden option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
I have been playing jailbreak for a while and i feel like the warden should have a command to resurrect people who have been freekilled. I think this command (like the /wslay) should make all the guards vote for whether the inmate gets resurrected or not, to prevent bad usage of it. This would also require more rules to be added to the jb rules list, these rules could include a maximum of times you can resurrect one man and the amount of people that can get resurrected per round. I am still pretty confident that this command will not be used correctly and responsably by most wardens. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
I'm gonna give you some perspective as to why this is a bad idea, as well meaning as it is.

Not every warden is going to know who was freekilled, and will either not respawn anybody, or respawn everybody. There are no inbetweens.
On top of this, if there's an instance where a group of people who came to grief the server or whatever and kill everybody but 1 red, those guys are just gonna go warden, respawn everyone, kill them all, switch warden, respawn, kil, and repeat over and over. That would take 2 people.
The staff have those powers mostly because they're the ones with keener eyes and trust to do things like that. Not even VIP's have the priveleges to do this thing.

In short, regular players getting any kind of control over respawns is a bad idea because it leaves jailbreak open to more attacks on innocent players. Nobody wants to have less fun. I mean, they chose jailbreak, they aren't there to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.