Crouch day.

"All reds it's now crouch day."
*Wait 15 seconds*
"Okay, now that all the rebels are dead, all reds AFK."
*9 people stand up*
"WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU KILL ME YOU SAID AFK"
Works. Every. Time.
Every. Single. Time

I hate that day. Makes everything so slow. And when the warden says bombrush everyone starts fucking snailing their way towards it. -120 seconds of a day sweet.

Also “no crouch day”...
“Crouch walk to obby”
I start running, get ducking destroyed instantly...
“No crouch day” is the only reply.. yeah? But how are we supposed to do the order then? Sit on our arse waiting for a new order? No, forget it. You didn’t say afk frozen until valid order did you?

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
Crouch day.

"All reds it's now crouch day."
*Wait 15 seconds*
"Okay, now that all the rebels are dead, all reds AFK."
*9 people stand up*
"WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU KILL ME YOU SAID AFK"
Works. Every. Time.
Every. Single. Time
Yeah that seems to work a lot. They need to listen to the warden say "crouch day is now over" (i think that is how it works)

pew pew

Mar 24, 2018
United States of America
I hate that day. Makes everything so slow. And when the warden says bombrush everyone starts fucking snailing their way towards it. -120 seconds of a day sweet.

Also “no crouch day”...
“Crouch walk to obby”
I start running, get ducking destroyed instantly...
“No crouch day” is the only reply.. yeah? But how are we supposed to do the order then? Sit on our arse waiting for a new order? No, forget it. You didn’t say afk frozen until valid order did you?
you only hate it because you always die to it. If you understand how orders work, and know how to deal with trick orders, then you're off the hook.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
you only hate it because you always die to it. If you understand how orders work, and know how to deal with trick orders, then you're off the hook.
I only die if i rebel, or don't listen because i am, a) either distracted with something b) someone started a fire down in the container again.

pew pew

Mar 24, 2018
United States of America
I only die if i rebel, or don't listen because i am, a) either distracted with something b) someone started a fire down in the container again.
Making things slow, is the point of crouch day. It's harder for rebellers to actually get a chance to rebel.
The thing about "no crouch day" isn't on me, it's on the guards/warden in your server. TBH, that was a freekill since he did tell you to go to obby.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Making things slow, is the point of crouch day. It's harder for rebellers to actually get a chance to rebel.
The thing about "no crouch day" isn't on me, it's on the guards/warden in your server. TBH, that was a freekill since he did tell you to go to obby.
I mean, i like to keep things fun for both sides whilst still on control. If the guards are actually competent and knows how to play the game, and react to my orders, i tend to go fast.
On the other hand, if they are cucks running around minding their own business, i tend to go real slow, so that i don't get fucked over by their incompetence.

And yeah it was a freekill, but honestly didn't mind

pew pew

Mar 24, 2018
United States of America
I mean, i like to keep things fun for both sides whilst still on control. If the guards are actually competent and knows how to play the game, and react to my orders, i tend to go fast.
On the other hand, if they are cucks running around minding their own business, i tend to go real slow, so that i don't get fucked over by their incompetence.

And yeah it was a freekill, but honestly didn't mind
eh, I only really do crouch day if it's LR and a bunch of people are rebelling. Crouch day can be annoying at times though