Jailbreak Pool

Does anyone know what to do here as a Warden. I can't think of any minigames for this specific area. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :D

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Here's 2 I can think of off of the bat:
1: shark pool: send one blue into the pool at a time to fight the reds (already in the pool) with melee weapons. Doesn't have to be done to completion.

2: jump in: the reds stand by the pool side. You give the reds a key word to jump into the pool with (like sausage). you say a sentence, and when you say the word, the reds must jump into the pool. You can decide beforehand which red dies, but usually, you make the last one in kos.

A game that would clearly favor one class, like a swimming race, or who can stay underwater longest, would not be a good idea.

Here's 2 I can think of off of the bat:
1: shark pool: send one blue into the pool at a time to fight the reds (already in the pool) with melee weapons. Doesn't have to be done to completion.

2: jump in: the reds stand by the pool side. You give the reds a key word to jump into the pool with (like sausage). you say a sentence, and when you say the word, the reds must jump into the pool. You can decide beforehand which red dies, but usually, you make the last one in kos.

A game that would clearly favor one class, like a swimming race, or who can stay underwater longest, would not be a good idea.
Ok thx mom!

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Shark pool isn't allowed given gladiator day isn't, just FYI.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Shark pool isn't allowed given gladiator day isn't, just FYI.
What is gladiator day? Just so I can pass it on?