Jailbreak Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TugsuuGaming

Feb 8, 2019
Hey Wln.tf Teams. Im Here To Tell You Im Not A Freekiller. I Just Said "Bombrush to Knifepit , we will play a True Or FALSE. Blue is true Red is false. so from now on only warden can hit buttons only , and stairs are now kos[Kill On Sight]". And I Asked Question. "Was The Tf2 Released In The 2009?" and i opened 2 side of doors. u know that glass door is not fully openable , a little bit piece will be on the floor. it means when u go over it , it will count as a stair. like a little tiny stairs u can try it urself. Someone Doing Like This Thing In knifepit but no one reported him. Why always me? Should i be banned? Why?:huh::huh::huh::wtf:
Post automatically merged:

Banning me for no reason...

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
So I'm gonna try my best to comprehend...that. You said "stairs are.KOS" and then killed reds when they went into the knifepit,over the hump I presume? No. That is a hump, not a stair. It's fine for you guys to get creative, but at least acknowledge the objects on the map for what they are, there's a line for being technical, and just being outright ridiculous. Don't push your perspective to be everyone's perspective because in jailbreak we ALL SHARE one perspective, to everyone that blue box is a blue box. Just because you're warden doesn't mean you can declare the blue box is a red oval. Bad metaphore, I know, but the point is, if u say stairs are KOS, kill them for walking on the stairs, not doing what you said and walking over the small "hump" into knifepit, ergo, where you ordered them to go.

Oh and if you DO intend for the hump to be KOS, say that. It's only fair. The reds need to be killed for not listening/following orders, not killed for not being in your head. They deserve a fair shot, and we all, including the guards need to be able to fully understand, before any triggers are pulled.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Yeah pretty much if you mean to say 'its altitude day' then say that in future, a glass door being just above the floor isn't a stair or stairs at all.

Altitude day means don't go over the glass door, stairs are kos means only the stairs are kos.

Status
Not open for further replies.