Jailbreak questions

Thekingmustache

★ Donor ★
Feb 19, 2020
Austin Texas
So here I am on the NY jailbreak server and a warder says out of cell rebel day and lava day. So I did it. Then he proceeded to say out of cell rebel day is now Over bombrush to the blue line and only one person did. But that one person was on the zoomin broomin taunt and was saying you can’t kill me you can’t kill me and so the warden said technically he’s right and proceeded to kill everyone in cells even though we weren’t on the floor still so...that’s favoritisms and freekilling right? Like am I dumb?

• Not Like This
Reactions: iggyAnimations

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
This is clearly a misunderstanding with that players' understanding of the rules and hitbox of the tf2 player model. With this, completely negating the chance of favoritism. Technically, since we can only see and hear about incidents, it's nearly impossible to know for sure if players are working together to get around the rules of the server, but we can guess. From what I got out of it, this doesn't seem to be that case ... just a warden who is unaware of various things. If you have evidence of this incident, please make sure to report it here

If you are more comfortable on discord, click on the "Discord" tab to redirect you there.

Reactions: Carlo