• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak Reset Round Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowry

Sep 3, 2018
It's boring watching 5 remaining players roaming the map, dancing, afk, etc; especially when there's 20 other dead players having to wait 10 minutes to play again. It's the most annoying thing in jailbreak. I suggest this new command implemented in game, maybe let VIP's only have it available so it won't be abused as much. Have it using the vote system so the whole server can decide whether to reset the round or not. Of course this command should be used appropriately, such as if blues/reds refuse to kill the other team for a prolonged period of time vip's may use the reset round command. Also this command may not be used on lr freeday for all but can be used on any other round.

We all came to play jailbreak not watch 5 players dance for 10 minutes. Servers have been emptied because of the round delay. It's not fun watching/waiting to play.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Command that could do much worse if abused, and it will surely be abused no doubt. If there’s an issue with constant free days just contact staff on discord

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
i blame the blue team tbh , when i play jailbreak they love to refuse to go warden and one time i was on NY it was late night we had about 16 wardays ngl it was lit but started getting boring after a while. Ray you joined after and gaurd banned people i remember cause one of them had ff on , at warday and that guy that got gaurdbanned tried to lie saying it was hunger games

Status
Not open for further replies.