Jailbreak review of the year!

★Sparky

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2019
During the last year lots of nice and epic people have come and gone, due to me recording a ton while playing I've caught quite a few funny and epic clips throughout the year which I thought I'd show with the rest of you now. Either if you are included in the clips or not I hope you enjoy the clips and some of the epic moments I have experienced. Whether this video will get me demoted, get me muted, get all of my friends muted is unknown to me. But for my defense, anyone I might've used my "powers" towards are friends of mine that I knew were cool with it. All the clips are for entertainment purposes only and for everyone to re-live some of the more funny moments I've been grateful to experience throughout my stay. This is not a resign or any hint that I'm leaving. Just a montage of epicness and funny clips that I thought I'd share with the rest of the community. So thank you to everyone that has up till this day made my stay full of happiness and laughter.

Many of the clips include loud noises/ micspam. So I'd suggest keeping your volume not too high!!!
Now that you're warned, enjoy the clips and have a great day! <3

Here's the link for the video because the video was too big to upload here
https://www.wevideo.com/view/2592036636