• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak Rule Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
issue with a couple maps that guards can open cells right away cause of a button, basically suggesting instead of right when cell doors open it's freeday guards have 5 seconds to go warden or it's freeday

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I see where it's coming from, I dislike this idea. 5 seconds is such a small amount of time, it'll easily have different interpretations among other players, which will lead to arguing and trouble. Yes, it's not impossible to correctly interpret the passing of 5 seconds afterwards, but it won't be correctly interpreted by everyone I guarantee.

Furthermore, 5 seconds is a bit short to recover a round anyway, as in to do anything proper to a warden, though if it's just 5 seconds to go warden then never mind on this point.

Reddomonki-

Apr 11, 2018
i agree with eight on this 5 seconds is way too short, although i would be fine with 10 to 15 seconds or you could just make that rules to those specific maps and leave the the rest the same , but i do see how it would make a bit of a confusion to people who haven't read the rules

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
I honestly don’t like that idea-
Yes shorten it down from 60 (66) seconds to a smaller amount but 5 seconds is too little.

When I play as the guards I usually go warden 2 rounds in a row, typing !w ASAP or spamming my bind in order to get it, and then the third round just wait like 30 seconds to let others do it. If none does I go again.
Disclaimer: before going again on the third round I ask around

And as eight said, you would need more time to figure it out if it isn't done beforehand.

My suggestion would be cut the timer in half, to 30 seconds (36), and if none have taken the job upon themselves have a big fat text saying FREEDAY in the middle of the screen, making it clear for both teams that no orders have been given

Also for gods sake: Maps with buttons that allow you to open cells with, please make them cooperate with the menu/wmenu.

Status
Not open for further replies.