Jailbreak Ruling

Apparently as stated by one of the admins I do not recall. The order: All reds must be afk arm when I give a repeat and the duration of the repeat

Perhaps alter it so that only the person asking the repeat must be afk to be given a repeat because then we must afk literally everytime warden speaks to avoid being killed. Furthermore reds are to be given no warning of the repeat except to look in chat which often is not paid attention to 24/7 because reds must fulfill warden orders. Thus the idea of afk afm during every single repeat given by warden is unfair to the reds and is not a test of listening but rather reaction time because reds must also be given time to differentiate between a new order and a repeat

R4

Honorary Member ★
That ruling is not correct, reds may continue what they were doing previously until the second repeat is heard.

Despo

Member ★
Isnt the ruling from the jb rules this? upload_2018-7-14_17-54-36.png

vex

Member ★
Isnt the ruling from the jb rules this? View attachment 1172
The prisoner must be AFK while asking a repeat, not AFK while the warden is giving the repeat.

At least, it seems that is how it's meant to be interpreted.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
I think what he is referring to is the question of "Can a warden enforce being afk and afm upon all reds during a repeat, not just the one asking for the repeat?"

<2F F> Captain Maxxy

Grandmaster
Admin ★
As much as you say the rule means "afk only when asking" the rule says the opposite, The rule clearly says that you are supposed to be afk until repeat is finished, hence the "remain afk for that repeat". which means unless the rules on forums are changed that should apply.

Roach

★ VIP ★
The general idea I think is so that the reds don't get an easy ticket to rebelling whilst the warden is repeating the order

Walnuts

Moderator ★
The rule is you must be afk, during/waiting for the repeat. Not many players know of this rule, so say your on the yellow line, and the warden says bomb rush to club glod. If you !r in chat, and afk (like the rule says) more than likely you will be kill for being afk.

Roach

★ VIP ★
which makes it freekill
ignorance is not an excuse, the server, forums, and any admins you ask will tell you to read the rules

Walnuts

Moderator ★
Yes, the original post is asking to change the rule