jailbreak server map rotation opinions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15029
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15029

what's everyone's opinion on the il server not changing maps, but the other jailbreak servers doing so? asking out of curiosity - would you like to see the il server change maps? also, if so, what's your favorite jailbreak map that isn't the standard minecraft map?

my personal opinion on map rotation is that i'd love to have the il server change maps as it's the most popular jailbreak server (at least, that's what i've noticed so far); it'd make the players more versatile, and would overall be more fun. plus the regular minecraft map gets repetitive and boring after a while as it's one of the most favored maps on not only wonderland, but other servers as well. it also doesn't have many secrets or unique minigames.

the lack of a map rotation only favors long-time players in the long run, as they'd most likely have the entire map memorized after constantly playing through every single day. changing the map somewhat frequently (but not too much!) would favor both new and old players!

on another note, my favorite maps are jb_fuckzz and jail_snowball , though i see many people don't seem to like the latter. i also really like jb_lunapark, but i've only played once.

what do you think?

Prins

Oct 24, 2021
WLN does have other JB servers with rotation I think but on the more active servers such as IL would probably lead to a better experience. Apparently rotation servers make people die but that’s just a skill issue but I guess we could minimize that by having fewer maps. Maybe 5 as a maximum which should be enough to get know the maps within a reasonable amount of time.

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know send help :(
map rotation is getting added to il and ny later this year
NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOO
Post automatically merged:

WLN does have other JB servers with rotation I think but on the more active servers such as IL would probably lead to a better experience. Apparently rotation servers make people die but that’s just a skill issue but I guess we could minimize that by having fewer maps. Maybe 5 as a maximum which should be enough to get know the maps within a reasonable amount of time.
I honestly dont like map rotation, but your idea might work so it isnt a pain in the A having to wait like 10 minutes for a map to load