• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bung

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2018
I wouldn't say remove it entirely because playing demoknight is really fun to play in JB, especially trimping. I say give it to reds so they can make certain trimps to rebel with, adding even more fun to rebelling.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Charging honestly should be removed. Ever since people discovered various ways to trimp on certain maps, all they ever do on BLU is trimp. They never seem to help warden whatsoever, and usually end up getting the warden killed for not helping and/or becoming the last guard since they’re probably on the other side of the map, flying and strafing in the air. It is also quite ridiculous how in most purge rounds demoknights on BLU team can easily flee from a fight in the blink of an eye due to their charge, all the while catching up to a class that is usually faster than a demoman and delivering a one hit kill, if done successfully.

Bung

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2018
Yeah but then demo is just useless because you cant kill individual reds in a large group like on a line with a grenade launcher or sticky bomb launcher. With charge you can come in and 2 shot most classes and charge out if needed.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
It's almost impossible to rebel as heavy due to his speed. Giving him a sandvich would at least help a bit.
I rebelled as a heavy with BLU team being only scouts. It is a bit harder but still possible, you just need to know how. However when he breaks in to armoury he's the best class to rebell, since you don't need to reload rockets and such, but you instantly have ammo at your will.

Reactions: Olaves
Charging honestly should be removed. Ever since people discovered various ways to trimp on certain maps, all they ever do on BLU is trimp. They never seem to help warden whatsoever, and usually end up getting the warden killed for not helping and/or becoming the last guard since they’re probably on the other side of the map, flying and strafing in the air.
Post automatically merged:

Don't sticky jumper demos already do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.