Jailbreak sucks now

Its either new players who don't read the rules and refuse to listen to other more experienced people and instead will freekill like 5 people.
Or its sweaty try hards who make everything as unfun as possible for everyone and will act edgier than a damn 1600s sword.
There is some fun to be had sometimes but for the most part its getting tedious

RetroV2

★ Donor ★
Aug 7, 2020
Its either new players who don't read the rules and refuse to listen to other more experienced people and instead will freekill like 5 people.
Or its sweaty try hards who make everything as unfun as possible for everyone and will act edgier than a damn 1600s sword.
There is some fun to be had sometimes but for the most part its getting tedious
im not a tryhard im just good at the game then you /pm me "sweat"

• LMAO
Reactions: floot_guy

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
If ima be honest, Jailbreak is what you and everyone else makes it out to be, so I can kinda relate to this, even if I haven't played JB in literally over a year legitimately.

Jailbreak kinda has an issue where if the people aren't interesting or if there isn't anyone actively trying to make it interesting, it falls off really easily. If some of the older members were still around, they'd probably agree with me and say the older days were better, and that was literally only purely because of the kinda people around. But it's not like the Jailbreak GAME MODE has changed, it was the people that changed.
It's like the "sounds like a skill issue" meme except it's "sounds like a social issue"
If Jailbreak is getting boring, people are gunna needa take the effort that they don't want to take to, well, make it more interesting.
Those who DID MAKE IT INTERESTING in the past usually become staff (make it unfun since they feel like they have to police the whole ass server or use admin commands to make it fun) or they leave out the community/gamemode because it gets lackluster.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
If ima be honest, Jailbreak is what you and everyone else makes it out to be, so I can kinda relate to this, even if I haven't played JB in literally over a year legitimately.

Jailbreak kinda has an issue where if the people aren't interesting or if there isn't anyone actively trying to make it interesting, it falls off really easily. If some of the older members were still around, they'd probably agree with me and say the older days were better, and that was literally only purely because of the kinda people around. But it's not like the Jailbreak GAME MODE has changed, it was the people that changed.
It's like the "sounds like a skill issue" meme except it's "sounds like a social issue"
If Jailbreak is getting boring, people are gunna needa take the effort that they don't want to take to, well, make it more interesting.
Those who DID MAKE IT INTERESTING in the past usually become staff (make it unfun since they feel like they have to police the whole ass server or use admin commands to make it fun) or they leave out the community/gamemode because it gets lackluster.
based