• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Jailbreak suggestion 86 billion

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Some classes might be too op compared to others. -1
I mean, it's randomized. Look at size randomizer. It could either go in your favor and make you small, or go out of your favor and make you huge.
Post automatically merged:

If it would be something similar to Rapid Rocket Day, but randomized weapons then I would like to see that
I thought about it being similar to size randomizer, where you have the weapons but only melee available, and you can get the rest of the weapons when you rebel (unless you have secondaries such as wrangler, shield, uber, etc), but I am up for it also being a kind of war-day or an ff version of the lr.

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
I mean, it's randomized. Look at size randomizer. It could either go in your favor and make you small, or go out of your favor and make you huge.
Post automatically merged:

I thought about it being similar to size randomizer, where you have the weapons but only melee available, and you can get the rest of the weapons when you rebel (unless you have secondaries such as wrangler, shield, uber, etc), but I am up for it also being a kind of war-day or an ff version of the lr.
I mean would be more fun that way but I guess it's up to the rest of people who will vote
but in my opinion it should be that way

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
Randomized Weapons day

Just like randomizer in servers
Random class and with random weapons

If there is any way this can be improved or fit jb standards comment below
+1, seems like a very interesting day for everybody but could cause bugs with no ammo on red but other than that i would like to play this lr