• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined jailbreak suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Just make warden unbeatable. He needs to be with reds without like 5 Spies coming to him . Just make warden unbautabld
The majority of the reds wouldn't enjoy having the experience on the red team to make the warden overly powerful. Although, sometimes it's up to the reds if they want to attack the warden or not since some may want to hesitate to attack because they look forward to becoming the LR recipient.

Overall, I agree with RasPoots's comment. -1.

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
I just wanted to add that: Making the Warden invincible has many downsights
1. As a Warden youre able to MFK without dying
2. It makes it way too hard for Reds to win
3. It is overall not a pleasent experience for all

For the spy problem:
The Warden already has a razorback added to him, that way he still has a chance of dodging them

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Wardens being able to bait is what sets us apart from other tf2 jailbreak communities among other things. Having wardens unable to bait will basically make red unfun to play meaning a loss of players -1

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
-1, warden is a BLU, and the warden has no reason to go up to REDs in close proximity. I understand other TF2 communities have this rule that "warden can't bait", but in my opinion, it's a silly rule that is there only to add another perk to Warden. There is no benefit to this rule, only drawbacks with abuse of it.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
This suggestion is leaning to a majority against. If there is anyone interested in voting for this suggestion please make your vote known now, I'll be keeping this suggestion open within 24 hours. Any further positive votes may lead to this suggestion remaining open a bit further as well as negative votes, you would have within 24 hours.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.